Ikariam's Pirates

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ikariam's Pirates

Professional Raider Troops of Ikariam

2 posters

Occupation !!

nooby
    nooby

Occupation !! Empty Occupation !!

Post  nooby Wed May 06, 2009 12:09 am

It's here,,, occupation ,,, just wondering how other players feel about this new aspect of the game,, I read that a mobile is cheaper but for small players like me this sounds like a very useful tool,,,by the way,, am I still a PRT if I stay and occupy? Very Happy .. anyway feel free to leave yere opinions here,, I look forward to reading them,,, Respect and Loyalty always,,

Nooby pirat
    Solomon
    Solomon
    Admin

Occupation !! Empty It's a great feature of Ikariam for attacking

Post  Solomon Wed May 06, 2009 12:29 am

Look here!

Saying that I want to attack Baker (The one who's attacked Jahaka). It's quite expensive for me to send my warships to block his port then to send my land units to attack his town. I can save a lot of gold by occupying a small town on his island and start attacking him only by land units without having to block his port.

In case there's our ally town on the island, I even don't need to occupy but deploy my troops to our ally town then start attacking from that military base.

But... remember! With this new feature, the way we defence should have some changes. As we won't have much time to run (moving our resources away) before strong enemies, we should hire some more soldiers so that we can defence better.

Place our soldiers in each town and don't forget to call for help from our allies when being attack.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 pm